Artist Khin Maung Than
- Attended art class for 3 years at Pantra Art
School from 1954 to 1957.
- After that, left from that art school and wrote
- Made 20 artworks for each good book that are Zat
Taw Gyi (10)Bwae, Mahar Payta Novel, Damapada(4) Bwae, Wimarna Novel and Manikonedala
- Also made the artworks concerned with histories
such as Pintaya Shwe U Min History, Shwe Sat Taw History and Maharmuni History.
Other artworks about buddhist history were painted too.
- Now, he is performing as an educational board member
at National Culture and Art University (Mandalay)
- He was awarded as a lionize MA degree from
National Culture and Art University (Manalay).
1997 : Art Exhibition at Kanaung Art
2000 : Art Exhibition at Bagan
2000 : One Man Show named Yatha Alinga at
Htan Yeik Nyo Art Gallery (Mandalay).
2001 : Art Exhibition at Jade Crown
Gallery, Daw Thein Tin Road, Yangon.
2013 : Exhibited 3 Water Color artworks and sold out 2 out of 3 at Shanghai, China.
Remarks: He couldn’t held futher exhibitions anymore because the artworks he made were sold out immediately all the time.