Artist Khin Maung Bo
Born: 1957 in Yangon
Art Masters: U Thein Han, U Lun Gywe, U Htay Aung, U Hla Tin, Daw May Ba
1978 to 1984
- Yangon University Annual Art Exhibition
- Gangaw Village Art Exhibition
1985 to 1987
- Artist U Thein Han Memorial Art Exhibition, Haymanta Art Exhibition and G.C Art Centre Opening Show
- 1995- Myanmar Fair, Parco, Bugis Junction, Singapore
- – 1997 to 2000 November, In the Footsteps of Siddharta ,Notices the Gallery, Singapore
- 2001 February, Artist Life Art Gallery Opening Show
- 2001 August, Beauty of Beauty Art Exhibition, Lokanat Gallery, Yangon
Participated in the Regular Art Exhibitions of Hinn Thar Art Gallery from 2003 to 2015
- 2004 July, 6 Senses Art Exhibition, Lokanat Gallery.
- 2007 to 2015 had taken part in the Gangaw Village art group’s exhibitions.
- 2007 December, First Solo show, The Grand Mee Ya Hta Executive Residences, Yangon.
- 2008 October, Menoris of Pyin Oo Lwin art Exhibition.
- 2009 Nov: Flying together Art Exhibition, Myanmar Art- Gallery, Yangon.
- 2010 Dec: Spectrum Art Exhibition, IBC Hall, Yangon.
- Since 2011, I have been Carrying out the duties of president of the Sanchaung Township art association.
- I lead the holding of the Art Exhibitions by the members of Sanchaung Township Art Association yearly.
- 2014 Feb: Participated in the Gangaw Village-Silver Jubilee Art Exhibition, Judson Centre, Yangon
- From 2010-2014, I had taken part in the regular art shows of Royal Hantha Art Gallery ( Naypyitaw)
- Since June 2015, I have participated in the regular exhibitions of New Treasure Art Gallery.
- In June 2016, joined Asian Watercolor Workshop and Exhibition held in Krabi,Thanland.
- In September 2016, International Watercolor Society (Myanmar) was formed and become one of the founding members of the Society.
- In September 2016, participated in First Annual Exhibition held by IWS (Myanmar)
- In November 2017, Participated in second Annual Exhibition of IWS (Myanmar)
- In January 2018, Taken Part in 29th Gangaw Village Art Exhibition held in Judson Centre, Yangon.